Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022 : Ameriprise India schedule to hire for Insur and Anns Process Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurugram/ Noida. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below. Ameriprise India Hiring for Freshers as Data Analyst Process Trainee.
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Data Analyst Process Trainee
Experience:- 0-6 Months
Job Locations:- Gurugram & Noida
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience with Power BI / Tableau
- Experience in predictive modeling/machine learning
- Experience in SQL programming
- Required Qualifications – Engineering Degree (BE/ BTECH) or Master Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Operation Research or PG in Data Science/ML from a reputed institute
- 0 – 6 months of experience in analytics and Python
- Strong quantitative/analytical/Python programming and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment on multiple projects and drive results through direct and indirect influence
- The candidate should be willing to learn SAS, AWS tools, Tableau
Job Description for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- Ameriprise India is looking for a driven individual with analytical mindset who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- To be a strong candidate for an this role, you should possess strong quantitative, analytical, programming, communication and problem-solving skills. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- The candidate will be required to spend majority of time on ad-hoc analytics and reporting with occasional opportunities for advanced analytics projects
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Working with Analytics internal teams and business partners to define and document business requirements
- Translating business requirements into Solutions
- Perform and deliver on complex ad-hoc business analysis requests
- Develop predictive models to support varied business objectives, as needed
- Development and execution of reports for program tracking, model validation, and other information-based solutions support
- Translate analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge
- Engage US counterparts to ensure solutions are appropriate as per business requirement and level of readiness
- Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment
- Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to external and internal teams
- Ensuring maintenance of requisite quality standards
How to apply for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date
Apply Link :- Click Here
About Company : At Ameriprise Financial, we have helped our clients1 feel confident about their financial futures for more than 125 years. Our network of more than 10,000 financial advisors*2 delivers personalized financial advice to help clients reach their goals. Ameriprise has corporate locations throughout the U.S. and across the globe, and advisor offices in all 50 states. Learn how you can build your career at Ameriprise Financial. *Ameriprise Financial Q3 2021 Statistical Supplement All content on this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used as the sole basis for investment decisions. Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of the entire amount invested. Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. By clicking on a hyperlink, you may be directed to a non-Ameriprise website. Be aware that the linked site will be subject to rules, regulation, and privacy and security provisions that are separate, and may differ, from Ameriprise Financial. Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC., a registered investment adviser.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.