Ameriprise India Hiring: Ameriprise India schedule to hire Practice Support Analyst for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ameriprise India is a 100% owned subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. established in October 2005. It employs over 1700 employees who support business units in the U.S. and the UK, across Business Analytics, Finance Operations, Legal and Compliance Services, Technology, Advice and Wealth Management verticals.
Ameriprise India Hiring:
Company Name:- Ameriprise India
Job Position:- Practice Support Analyst
Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Full-Time / Part-Time:- Full time
Timings:- India Night 1 (8:00p-4:30a)
- Willingness to go for licensing certifications as needed (SERIES 7 and possibly also for State Securities, State IAR, State Insurance)
- Willing to work evening hours: 8:00 pm to 4:30 am (9:30am to 6pm CST)
- Graduate in finance discipline (0- 1year experience or 1year diploma is preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of MS power point, MS Excel and MS Word
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, etc. would be an added advantage
- Must have an eye to detail with high accuracy levels
- Ability to meet strict timelines per the agreed SLAs for advisor practices
Preferred Qualifications:- Experience of interacting with advisors or U.S business partners will be preferred
- The candidate will be responsible to work with a dedicated advisor/ a team of financial advisors and staff to help provide outstanding service to our clients.
- It will assist in managing and organizing office workflow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates advisors’ practices.
- This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Back office functions o Help advisor prepare for client meetings by pulling relevant information from reports
- Provide support on Managed Accounts documentation and other e-forms
- Help practices set up clients on Foundational Advice
- Maintaining social media platforms (Facebook & LinkedIn) with relevant and timely posts
- Updating team website when necessary
Client outreach functions:
Manage administrative client correspondence through emails and phone, such as:
- To set up or confirm a meeting appointment date
- to acknowledge/send greetings, o to invite for an event
- to ask them to sign up for Total view, Secure Site, e-Signature, e-delivery.
- Contact client to gather factual, client-level profile information, such as age address, income and marital status
- Contact client to confirm existing (not new) account-level information such as liquidity needs, risk tolerance, investment timeframe, for suitability purposes.
- Assist clients in data gathering for FP through emails Future activities (post licensing)
- Accept and process client orders
- Directly assist advisors in identifying and preparing recommendations to buy or sell an Investment. (Only advisors can finalize and communicate recommendations to clients)
- Provide an opinion (either in writing or verbally) to the advisor on the benefits or suitability of Investment to clients. (Only advisors can discuss investment recommendations with clients)
India Business Unit:- PracticeSource & Analytics
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.