Ameriprise Financial Hiring: Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a diversified financial services company and bank holding company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It provides financial planning products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning.
Ameriprise Financial Hiring:
Company Name: Ameriprise Financial
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
We are looking for a driven individual with analytical mindset who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking. To be a strong candidate for an this role, you should possess strong quantitative, analytical, programming, communication and problem-solving skills. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn. The candidate will be required to spend majority of time on ad-hoc analytics and reporting with occasional opportunities for advanced analytics projects
Working with Analytics internal teams and business partners to define and document business requirements
1. Translating business requirements into Solutions
2. Perform and deliver on complex ad-hoc business analysis requests
3. Develop predictive models to support varied business objectives, as needed
4. Development and execution of reports for program tracking, model validation, and other information-based solutions support
5. Translate analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge
6. Engage US counterparts to ensure solutions are appropriate as per business requirement and level of readiness
7. Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment
8. Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to external and internal teams
9. Ensuring maintenance of requisite quality standards
Engineering Degree (BE/ BTECH) or Master Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Operation Research or PG in Data Science/ML from a reputed institute
1, 0-12 months of experience in analytics
2. Strong quantitative/analytical/Python programming and problem-solving skills
3. Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power point and Word
4. Strong and consistent academic performance
5. Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to work effectively in a team environment on multiple projects and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
7. Candidate should be willing to learn SAS, Python, AWS tools, Tableau
How to apply for the Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment, they may apply for the post by clicking on this link:
To apply: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!