American Express Recruitment: American Express schedule to hire Analyst-Risk & Information Management for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The American Express Company is a multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
American Express Recruitment:
Company Name:- American Express
Job Position:- Analyst-Risk & Information Management
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- In-Office
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Job Timing:- Full-Time
Application Deadline:- 03rd December 2021, 12:00 AM IST
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of work experience
- Minimum Experience Requirement: 6+ months of experience
- An advanced quantitative degree in business http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration, engineering, statistics, or economics and/or equivalent work experience will be preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, project management, and structured problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and on aggressive timelines
- Effective team player and be able to manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in analyzing data, drawing inferences, and making recommendations
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience working in market-risk or a similar role
- Understanding of credit card business economics
Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
- Drive profitable business growth without adverse surprises while providing an outstanding customer experience for ICS customers in India
- Manage, master & leverage information from various data sources, cross-tabulating to integrate, synthesize and enrich information
- Generate MIS and conduct acquisition tracking activities
- Optimize application of risk management for the ICS card portfolios to ensure consistent credit performance and delivery of aggressive financial commitments and key customer goals
- Interact and collaborate with partners across multiple lines of business including acquisitions, marketing, finance, compliance, operations, and colleagues in risk centers of excellence to develop, implement and revise the ICS strategy for risk management processes including new product development
- Provide strong thought and relationship leadership while working with multiple business partners
- Maintain close linkages with market risk colleagues across international risk and partner with them to leverage best practices
- Develop and maintaining strong working relationships with the credit bureaus
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements through robust risk policies
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!