Amazon Pay Off Campus Drive : Amazon Pay Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for SDE – 1 – Amazon Pay, Offline for the Amazon Pay Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is PAN India. The details for the Amazon Pay selection process, Amazon Pay application procedure and salary details of Amazon Pay Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Pay Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Amazon Pay
Job Position:- SDE – 1 – Amazon Pay, Offline
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Software Development
Job ID:- 2020769
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- 0-2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- The ability to take raw requirements and convert them into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Expertise in object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C/C++ preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Expertise in Android or iOS internals
- Experience with Android backend development and exposure to AndroidAccountManager, Broadcasts, and Performance etc.
- Experience in mobile SDK development
- Web services and web application/services development experience.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
- As an engineer in External Payments, you will help third-party merchants to enable customers to pay with “Amazon Pay Balance” on their website or stores.
- You will responsible for building a best-in-class and frictionless payments solution and merchant experience which will help us exponentially scale while retaining our customers/merchant’s trust.
- Developers in the team need a strong understanding of Computer fundamentals and practical experience in building large-scale distributed systems. Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications is also helpful.
How to Apply for Amazon Pay Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon Pay Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!