Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Amazon Off Campus 2023 Hiring is one of the best opportunities for jobseekers to kickstart their career in IT sector. Amazon is hiring graduates and post-graduates from the batch of 2020, 2021 and 2022. For better understanding about Amazon Hiring 2023, we have provided the description, eligibility criteria, job role responsibilities of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 and the required skills for Amazon Hiring 2023 in this post below.
All the job applicants who are not aware of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon or our website fresherscamp.com .
About the company : Amazon, founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 as an online bookstore, has grown into one of the world’s largest and most influential e-commerce and technology companies. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Amazon has transformed the way people shop and access goods and services globally.
One of Amazon’s defining features is its commitment to innovation and disruption across various industries. Amazon Prime, the company’s subscription service, offers members benefits like fast shipping, access to streaming content, and exclusive deals, setting a new standard for customer loyalty programs. Additionally, Amazon’s foray into original content production through Amazon Studios and its development of smart home devices like Echo and Alexa have further diversified its offerings.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Software Support Engineer
Job ID: 2407229
Qualification:– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Category: Software Development
Last Date:- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-4 years overall development/technical support experience.
- 2-4 years of experience to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- 2-4 years of experience working on networking, hardware performance and audio/video technologies within Consumer Electronics.
- Development Experience in Python/Ruby/NodeJS/C/Java or open source based technologies.
- Experience in Perl or shell scripts, XML/SOAP, web services, web application development.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system and tools Strong communication skills and experience in handling high severity incident management calls.
- Experience working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- BIG PICTURE: solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- PROACTIVE: You display energy and initiative in solving problems. You follow all possible avenues to get the job done. ADAPTABLE: You undertake a variety of tasks willingly. You switch from complex to routine tasks when required. You adapt quickly to new technologies and products. You work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- HANDLING STRESS: Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicates effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and gets the right things done.
- QUALITY: You demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness.
- INTEGRITY: You act with personal integrity at all times.
- PROFESSIONAL: You work within your team’s process. You confront problems (even when outside your own domain), propose solutions, take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. You have a positive, can-do approach to work.
Job Description: Do you like working with very smart technical and business people who are at the forefront of defining and inventing digital media delivery and presentation? Do you like working on multiple product lines and at the same time analyzing and identifying the common threads and issues that can be leveraged to solve multiple problems? If so, this could be a job for you The Digital Media Technology group builds unique and exciting digital products and responsible for Amazon Kindle, Digital Video, Audio, Music, Audible and Digital Text products. We build an eclectic set of rich media ingestion technologies, platforms and processes and taking what’s possible with digital media to the next level.
- Software Support Engineering is a shared services organization responsible for providing multi-faceted application engineering services to multiple Digital product development teams.
- Developing Tools, applications, code improvements and scripts to resolve operational burden of support engineers and Operations
- Support engineering and troubleshooting on issues related to the digital platform services and content for various products
- Interface with content acquisition, content providers, operations and technical teams to ensure content publishing and delivery as per service level agreements
- Production Builds, Tools, and Configuration Management for software product releases and successful deployments.
- Provide first level of support for tickets filed in Audible
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance of coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Audible engineering team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and skill set.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply link : Click here to apply
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 , you have to check the official site of Amazon or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.