Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Amazon Off Campus 2023 Hiring is one of the best opportunities for jobseekers to kickstart their career in IT sector. Amazon is hiring graduates and post-graduates from the batch of 2020, 2021 and 2022. For better understanding about Amazon Hiring 2023, we have provided the description, eligibility criteria, job role responsibilities of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 and the required skills for Amazon Hiring 2023 in this post below.
All the job applicants who are not aware of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon or our website fresherscamp.com .
About the company : Amazon, founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 as an online bookstore, has grown into one of the world’s largest and most influential e-commerce and technology companies. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Amazon has transformed the way people shop and access goods and services globally.
One of Amazon’s defining features is its commitment to innovation and disruption across various industries. Amazon Prime, the company’s subscription service, offers members benefits like fast shipping, access to streaming content, and exclusive deals, setting a new standard for customer loyalty programs. Additionally, Amazon’s foray into original content production through Amazon Studios and its development of smart home devices like Echo and Alexa have further diversified its offerings.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Associate Quality Services
Qualification:– BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Last Date:- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Education Qualification: BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Work Experience: Little or no previous experience necessary.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Demonstrated problem solving analytical skills and testing acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Shifts: 8AM to 5PM mostly (subjective to change based on business requirements)
- Weekly Off: Saturday and Sunday (subjective to change based on business requirements)
About the Team: The QS team provides manual testing for various products and services across the Amazon ecosystem. Our team empower Amazon to be the most customer centric company by providing rapid, reliable and high quality manual testing services and solutions.
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable
- Impacts the quality of assigned components and features.
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply link : Click here to apply
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 , you have to check the official site of Amazon or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.