Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 : Amazon Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Amazon is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Amazon Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Amazon Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Amazon Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon @ www.Amazon.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Website :- https://www.amazon.jobs/
Job Position:- Data Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 2166240
Last Date:- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Industry experience in Data Engineering, BI Engineer, or related field.
- Hands on experience in building big data solution using EMR/Elastic Search/Redshift or equivalent MPP database.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of SQL and scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Ruby etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with different reporting/visualization tools available in the Industry.
- Demonstrated strength and experience in data modeling, ETL development and data warehousing concepts
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 0-2 years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, or related field in a company with large, complex data sources.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Glue, Kinesis and Lambda) or equivalent industry tools
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Experience on working with different SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge on data lake platform and difference technologies used in data lake to retrieve and process the data.
Job Responsibilities for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses and SQL/NOSQL database systems.
- Design data models, implement, automate, optimization and monitor data pipelines
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Manage Redshift/Spectrum/EMR infrastructure, and drive architectural plans and implementation for future data storage, reporting, and analytic solutions
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark. Hive, Impala etc.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct rapid prototyping and proof of concepts
- Conceptualize and develop automation tools for bench marking data collection and analytics
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 , you have to check the official site of Amazon or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.