Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 : : Accenture schedule to hire for Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Security Analyst. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the Accenture selection process, Accenture application procedure and salary details of Accenture Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Accenture Hiring for Freshers as Security Analyst With 6.2 LPA Salary.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Accenture
Job Position:- Security Analyst
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- ₹ 6,20,000 LPA
Target Batch:- Freshers
Drive Location:- Online
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- M.E/M.Tech (Cyber Security or Information Security only)
- The 2021 year pass outs
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Work experience: 0-11 months
- Open to all colleges in India offering above academic courses
- Candidates need to have a valid PAN Card (Candidate’s PAN Card with Candidate’s photo) to apply for this role – Minor PAN Card is not valid
Accenture would love you to have:-
- Good understanding with networking and security fundamentals and also on threat landscape
- Desirable knowledge in any scripting language, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Preferable – CEH, CompTIA Security+
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
What would you do?
As MDR SOC Security Analyst (Fresher) you would largely be involved in:
- Work on the mission to protect our client’s organization from Cyber criminals and threat actors.
- Research new threats and ensure appropriate detection capabilities are in place
- Developing knowledge of key security technologies, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Timely response to variety of customer requests like log requests, detection capabilities, tuning, etc.,
- Monitor and analyze logs, network traffic and alerts generated by variety of security technologies
How to apply for Accenture off campus Drive 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Accenture off campus Drive 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Accenture Off Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Accenture or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Accenture plc is an Ireland-based multinational professional services company that specialises in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen in the early 1950s when it conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky, which led to GE’s installation of a UNIVAC I computer and printer, believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf, an early pioneer of computer consulting, held a position as head of Arthur Andersen’s http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistrative services division