ABB Finance Recruitment: ABB Finance schedule to hire Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.
ABB Finance Recruitment:
Company Name:- ABB Finance
Job Position:- Finance Trainee – Accounts Payable
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time – Constant
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Publication ID:- IN80500391_E1
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degre in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Freshers with BCOM / post graduation or 6 months – 1 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- SAP knowledge in Accounts payable domain is added advantage.
- Dedicated to show a high service orientation and high-quality performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexible working in shifts.
- This is a Finance Trainee – AP role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead – AP in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation. Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and / or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!