Wipro Recruitment 2023: Wipro has announced a job notification for Trainees for PAN India location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry.
To apply in Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Trainee. 10th or 12th Degree holders in any stream can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of Wipro. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the Wipro Recruitment 2023 process, Wipro sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of Wipro Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on Wipro Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for Wipro , Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company, which engages in the development and integration of solutions. It operates through the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Products segments. The Information Technology Services segment provides IT and IT-enabled services which include IT consulting, custom application design, development, re-engineering and maintenance, systems integration, package implementation, global infrastructure services, BPO services, cloud, mobility and analytics services, research and development and hardware and software design. The Information Technology Products segment provides a range of third-party IT products, which allows to provide comprehensive IT system integration services. The company was founded on December 29, 1945 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Wipro Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Wipro
Job Position:- Trainee
Qualification:- 10th or 12th
Batch:- 2023 Passouts
Job Location:- PAN India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of registration
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Wipro Registration parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. It not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. It also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to hold the candidate liable if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, Impersonation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
It will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Wipro 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Wipro Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Wipro or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Wipro Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Wipro Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Wipro Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.