TIBCO Recruitment 2020 : TIBCO Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Associate Support Engineer Position- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Tibco : Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
TIBCO Recruitment 2020
Job Profile : Associate Support Engineer
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed : 0 – 2 years
Work Location : Pune
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
- Lennox International (LII) Hiring 2023 for Graduate Trainee | Chennai
- CrowdStrike Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Engineering Intern | Pune
- TransUnion Hiring 2023 For Junior Data Engineer | Pune
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
A single solution to govern, manage, and consume all shared data assets TIBCO EBX™ software helps organizations avoid silos with an all-in-one approach to managing data assets across the enterprise. When you can manage and share all your data assets, you thrive. Data fuels mission-critical operations, analytical processes, and customer experience. With constantly evolving data from diverse channels and sources, business teams can no longer rely on simple office automation or outdated data management tools. EBX™ software, a recognized leader in Master Data Management (MDM) and a pioneer in data asset management, is an innovative, single solution for managing, governing, and consuming all shared data assets, including: Master data Reference data Hierarchies Business glossaries Metadata It provides risk mitigation and an accurate, trusted view of business functions, insights, and decisions. When used for integration and analytics initiatives, it empowers better decisions and faster, smarter actions. And unlike other solutions that require integration of multiple standalone applications, EBX software is a single software solution.
What You’ll Do
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop excellent communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Mentor the Associate Support Engineer (E07) for technical help on Product related issues.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates cases to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles.
- Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Works on the assigned TIBCO products (more than one) and learn all the areas of those products.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) on a rotation basis
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Nice to have (any of these):
- ava certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge Knowledge / experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!