Thryve Digital Health Hiring 2023 : Thryve Digital Health Hiring 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to make their Career in IT Sector. And Thryve Digital Health is Hiring 2023 and 2022 passout Batch Freshers of Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Thryve Digital Health Hiring 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Thryve Digital Health Hiring 2023, and the Registration Process for Trainee (Process Analyst) Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Thryve Digital Health Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Thryve Digital Health LLP @ www.thryvedigitalhealth.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keeps us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
Our global collaborative of healthcare, operations, and IT experts creates innovative and sustainable processes for our clients, which keeps the ever-evolving consumers engaged and assists them in managing the future of their healthcare better. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. Thryve is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on integrity, diversity, and inclusion in the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. For more information about the organization, please visit www.thryvedigital.com
Thryve Digital Health LLP Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Thryve Digital Health LLP
Job Position:- Trainee (Process Analyst)
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
This section contains a synopsis of the main purpose(s) or functions(s) of the job, indicating what is done. This information will be used to develop the position posting.
Screens, reviews, evaluates claims based on set audit requirements and shares audit findings for further action, following organizational policies and procedures as part of retrospective quality control review under risk and governance area. Reviews processed claims and inquiries to determine corrective action which can include adjusting claims. Takes the corrective action steps using enrollment, benefit, and historical claim processing information. Translate foreign language claims into English using software and code appropriately. Convert foreign currency to US dollar and code charges appropriately.
This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
1. Determine if claim information is complete and correct. Enter/verify claims data.
2. Resolve claim edits (suspensions), review history records and determine benefit eligibility for service. Review payment levels to arrive at final payment determination.
3. Meets all production and quality standards.
4. Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
5. Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Experience, Licenses/Certifications Required
1. Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream
2. Freshers – Exposure to claims processing preferred
3. Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
4. Basic computer knowledge (MS Office- excel, word, power point)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (This section describes additional preferred characteristics)
1. Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
2. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and managing files and records.
3. Ability to use mathematics to adjudicate claims.
4. Ability to solve problems within pre-defined methods and guidelines.
5. Knowledge of operating systems specific to claim processing.
1. Work from office or home environment as situation demands.
2. Indian or US Holiday schedules as per client requirement.
3. Ready to work in shifts as required by the client.
4. Split week-offs, ready to work on Saturdays as situation demands.
How to apply for Thryve Digital Health LLP Hiring 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Thryve Digital Health Recruitment 2023 for the post of Trainee (Process Analyst). We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Thryve Digital Health LLP Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thryve Digital Health LLP Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Thryve Digital Health Recruitment 2023 , you have to check the official site of Thryve Digital Health LLP or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Thryve Digital Health LLP Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Thryve Digital Health Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thryve Digital Health LLP Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds