Teradata Recruitment 2023 : Teradata Off Campus has announced the position of Intern .It is One of the best opportunities for freshers or as well as experienced Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. Teradata is hiring 2023 Batch. Any BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree holder candidates can apply for this job role. For more information regarding Teradata Hiring 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Teradata Recruitment 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Teradata Recruitment 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Candidates can apply before the specified deadline.Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Teradata @ www.teradatal.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
What We Do
The Teradata Base Support team is a 24×7 high volume global support center. Along with incident management, we provide technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s problems, both internal and external.
Teradata Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Teradata
Job Position:- Intern
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
What You’ll Do:
As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division. This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts. You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer. You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Interesting Work You’ll Do:
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and mainltain incident progress.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful: (Basic Qualifications)
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Ideally, you will also have the following: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s/Master’ s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
How to apply for Teradata Off Campus Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Teradata Off campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Intern. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Teradata Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Teradata off campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Teradata Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Teradata or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Teradata off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Teradata Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Teradata Off campus Recruitment Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.