S&P Global Recruitment 2023: S&P Global has announced a job notification for Trainees for the Ahmedabad location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry. It’s great for those who want to make their career in the IT sector.
To apply in S&P Global Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Trainee. Any BBA/B.Com/M.Com (Finance Specialization) with a good academic track record degree from any stream holder can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of S&P Global. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the S&P Global Recruitment 2023 process, S&P Global sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of S&P Global Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on S&P Global Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for Mercari, Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Trainee
Qualification:- BBA/B.Com/M.Com (Finance Specialization) with good academic track record
Job Location:- Ahmedabad
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
he Role: Trainee/Intern
The Location: Ahmedabad
The Team: The Team of Data Analyst’s work on various research reports and company documents to collect information & generate meaningful consensus from the collected data. This effort is coupled with real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators.
- Fundamentals (Industry, General Fundamentals & Compustat) – The team delivers and maintains accurate, complete, and timely data sets while considering the business units’ global interests and needs internally & externally. Fundamentals Data is part of the Data/Content Management Group. The team is involved in various processes, carrying out tasks involving data collection, standardizing, database maintenance, correction of the data, and publishing.
The Impact: We provide the highest quality content that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. As a Trainee, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
What’s in it for you:
With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
What We’re Looking For:
- BBA/B.Com/M.Com (Finance Specialization) with good academic track record
- Communication skills – both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts of 9 hours
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Ahmedabad
How to Apply for S&P Global Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for S&P Global 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
S&P Global Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for S&P Global Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the S&P Global Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of S&P Global or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide S&P Global Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides S&P Global Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the S&P Global Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.