Oracle Careers: Oracle schedule to hire Software Developer for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details regarding selection process, application process, education qualifications for hiring 2022 are given below.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, until December 2020. In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Company Name: Oracle
Qualification: BS degree
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Software Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification is BS degree
– Freshers and Experienced (up to 2 years) can register for this Software Developer Profile
– Applicant should have good communication skills- Job requisition id is 110268
– Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
– As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications
– Build enhancements within an existing software architecture
– Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes
– Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures
– Should have good problem solving skills
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible before link expired. Apply as soon as possible before link getting expired
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the Oracle recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Oracle off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.