Nielsen Media Hiring 2023: Nielsen Media has posted job requirements for Data Scientist Position. Its job location is in Bangalore. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring freshers like you to showcase your skills and stand out among your peers. Any Degree from Any stream holder is eligible to apply for this job.By joining Nielsen Media you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Nielsen Media’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.Interested candidates encouraged to apply for this position. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Company :-
Nielsen is a global leader in audience measurement, data and analytics, shaping the future of media. Measuring behavior across all channels and platforms to discover what audiences love, we empower our clients with trusted intelligence that fuels action.
Nielsen Media Career Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Nielsen Media
Job Position:- Data Scientist
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech Or Higher
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
What will I do?
- Build measurement and planning solutions for publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
- Support reproducible data science projects end-to-end
- Deploy and maintain data pipelines and models in a production environment
- Work with cross-functional teams to productionize, validate, and optimize methodologies
- Communicate methodology and research findings to varying audiences
- Support research on methodology changes to cross-platform audience measurement.
- The primary research areas include trend analyses, imputing missing data, representation/ sampling, bias reduction, indirect estimation, data integration, and automation.
- Continuous support and development of new projects by exploring the data – Variable Identification, cleaning the data , applying dimension reduction techniques, calculating distances and integrating the surveys.
- And also using output evaluation techniques in order to make sure of the accuracy.
- Address quality escapes and fix issues in production code.
- Document new methodologies and code.
Is this for me?
- 0-3 years work experience
- Proficiency in Python, Spark, SQLDegree in data science, statistics, engineering, applied mathematics, operations research, information sciences, or another biological/physical science.
- Strength in code documentation
- Proficiency in Git and code versioning tools (Gitlab)
- Proficiency in Atlassian Suite such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS, Goolge Cloud preferred)Knowledge of statistics and machine learning
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Knowledge of dashboarding and visualization tools like Spotfire/Tableau
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective relationships with other team members, including remotely.
- As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliabledata about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across allchannels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companiesand advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiencesand can accelerate growth.
- Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Yourthoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking aroundmaximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and takeaction. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, andbackgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionateabout their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
How to apply for Nielsen Media Hiring 2023 for Data Scientist.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Nielsen Media hiring 2023 for the post of Data Scientist . We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Nielsen Media Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nielsen Media Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Nielsen Media Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Nielsen Media or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Nielsen Media Hiring 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Nielsen Media Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Nielsen Media Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds