NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023: NCR Corporation has announced a job notification for IT Analyst – Helpdesk for Mumbai location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry.
To apply in NCR Corporation Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of IT Analyst – Helpdesk. 12th Pass/ Diploma degree in any stream holders can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of Fedex. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023 process, NCR Corporation sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of NCR Corporation Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for NCR Corporation, Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. It is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- NCR Corporation
Job Position:- IT Analyst – Helpdesk
Qualification:- 12th Pass/ Diploma
Batch:- 2023 Passouts
Job Location:- Mumbai
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
- Level 1 support for PC client issues e.g. desktop/laptop hardware, software, OS, printers, etc.
- Provide information on IT processes, general how-to queries and known outages.
- When a problem is reported, the Help Desk Analyst must analyze the symptoms, determine the root cause, review Knowledge Base instructions, provide resolution and document the relevant details.
- Escalate to appropriate Level 2 team when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with Level 2 support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Co-ordinate with third-party vendors like Dell and Canon for hardware issues.
- This job role requires candidates to provide IT support on inbound calls, web tickets and chat. The IT Help Desk team operates on 24×7 basis. Team members are required to work in rotational shifts and observe a 5-day working week.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MS Office 365 & internet technologies.
- Basic networking concepts, troubleshooting LAN/remote access problems.
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting Office365, MS Outlook 2016 or later
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, keep knowledge current.
EDUCATION & WORK HISTORY:
- Minimum qualification: HSC (Grade 12). Technical diploma is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum six months experience in a technical support role.
- Candidates with prior experience in a technical, voice-based process will be given priority
- High proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Fluency in speech – Ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
- Clarity in speech – Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
- Listening skills – Comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the speaker.
OTHER ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Telephone etiquette – basic call handling skills.
- Customer service skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude)
- Good business communication skills (e-mail)
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
How to Apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the NCR Corporation 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of NCR Corporation or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides NCR Corporation Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the NCR Corporation Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.