Mastercard Hiring 2023: Mastercard is seeking candidates for the post of Software Engineer. It is One of the best opportunities for Jobseekers who want to make their Career in IT Sector. Mastercard is Hiring 2023 Passout Batch. Any BE/ B.Tech Or Higher from any stream from any stream holders 2023 from a reputed institute with good academic scores students are eligible to apply for this job. For better Understanding to the Job Seekers regarding Mastercard off campus hiring 2023 can visit the official website of it. Interested candidates can apply for this job role as per their qualifications. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Mastercard Hiring 2023, and the Registration Process for Mastercard Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. In Mastercard Hiring 2023 you can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Mastercard @ www.mastercard.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture and inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Mastercard
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech Or Higher
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Title and Summary
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Business Rules Engineering & Strategy team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive forth our mission of building robust IBM ODM Rule solutions that provide transaction level decisioning, alerting and notifications. Business Rules embed intelligence into the transactional cycle by leveraging scoring models, cohesive rule strategies and behavioral data, and when combined with our agile rule development & deployment capabilities, results in a competitive advantage for all stakeholders, in the entire payment ecosystem.
List Provide technical expertise for fraud prediction applications, which include mission critical, high volume transaction processing systems
• Analyze customer requests for Fraud Rule changes and provide feedback on capabilities and effectiveness of solutions
• Design effective rule strategies to identify and provide solutions for customers
• Develop and implement rule changes in an agile environment
• Validate rule changes against transactions data and ensure quality is enforced
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Have IBM Operational Decision Manager software experience
• Have current experience in delivering technical solutions and capabilities to meet business and product strategies, including a focused relationship with technical and business providers. Financial Services or Payments experience a plus.
• Direct experience with the development of custom software applications and services across a variety of technology selections and frameworks.
Experience with software engineering concepts and methodologies, including agile lifecycles, testing automation, and behavior-driven development.
• Strong background in object-oriented architecture, design, and development. Direct Java experience preferred. Experience with multiple OO languages and SQL a plus.
• High-energy and detail-oriented, with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results; good at organizing and planning for several concurrent initiatives with conflicting needs.
• Interested in building solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
• Strong sense of curiosity, analytical problem solving and is passionate about the customer experience journey
• Flexible work style with the ability to quickly pivot to new priorities
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How to apply Mastercard for Software Engineer Hiring 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Mastercard Hiring 2023 for the post of Software Engineer We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Mastercard Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mastercard Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Mastercard Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Mastercard or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Mastercard Hiring 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Mastercard Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Mastercard Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds