Kaplan Recruitment 2023: Kaplan has announced a job notification for Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry. It’s great for those who want to make their career in the IT sector.
To apply in Kaplan Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Trainee Database Developer. Any BE/ B.Tech with a good academic degree from any stream holder can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of Kaplan. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the Kaplan Recruitment 2023 process, Kaplan sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of Kaplan Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on Kaplan Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for Kaplan, Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
Kaplan, Inc. is a global educational services company, with about 11,000 employees and operations in nearly 30 countries. We serve one million-plus students each year and partner with about 1,000 educational institutions and 4,000 corporations across the world. Kaplan is the largest subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company (NYSE: GHC).
Across its 80-year history, first as a pioneer of the test prep industry, then as an early online education leader, and now as a global education provider, Kaplan has been recognized for expanding educational access and improving student outcomes through innovative uses of technology, instructional design, and learning science. We’ve been recognized among the world’s 10 most innovative educational companies (Fast Company); as one of America’s Top 100 employers (Forbes); and a top employer with remote jobs (Flexjobs).
Kaplan’s US-based businesses provide individuals, educational institutions, and businesses a broad array of services, supporting our students and partners to meet their diverse and evolving needs throughout their educational and professional journeys. Among the services provided are test preparation, performance training, industry credentialing, and university support services, such as online enablement, analytics, and marketing. The test preparation and professional products are offered in the market under our brand names such as Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Education, Kaplan Schweser, Metis, PPI, College for Financial Planning, Dearborn, and Manhattan Prep. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, employees who support Kaplan’s North America division work remotely across the US, UK, and India, as well as at regional hubs in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New York, and Wisconsin.
Kaplan Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Kaplan
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best in class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
Our offices in India opened in Bengaluru in 2018. Since then, our team has fueled growth and innovation across the organization, impacting students worldwide. We are eager to grow and expand with skilled professionals like you who use their talent to build solutions, enable effective learning, and improve students’ lives.
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
A Software Engineer at Kaplan North America, creates responsive and elegant web applications that scale. This role works closely with platform owners, UX designers, and other subject matter experts to create lasting impressions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design, create, debug, optimize, and release full stack web applications
- Implement with the best web standards, accessibility, and SEO practices
- Optimize web application for speed and scalability
- Perform code reviews of pull requests
- Work closely with QA analysts for feature and regression testing
- Drives continuous improvement of best practices within the development team
- Perform any other tasks as necessary
- Hybrid Schedule: 3 days remote / 2 days in office
- 30-day notification period preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.S.) In Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- 1+ year of experience
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and other Microsoft tools
- Knowledge of modern web stack technologies including CSS, JQUERY, Angular, NEXT.JS
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, or headless CMS (e.g. Prismic, Contentful)
- Knowledge of RESTful web service APIs
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Experience performing application diagnostics and using diagnostic tools (e.g. Fiddler, Chrome DevTools, IE Inspector, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud Native (AWS) technologies and deployments (e.g. Serverless, SAM, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge or experience with software development practices and creation of Continuous Integration pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with software build tools (e.g. Webpack, MsBuild) and automated continuous deployments
LocationBangalore, KA, India
Job Functional Area Development
Business Unit00092 Kaplan Health
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible.
How to Apply for Kaplan Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Kaplan 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Kaplan Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Kaplan Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Kaplan Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Kaplan or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Kaplan Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Kaplan Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Kaplan Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.