iRely Hiring 2023: iRely has posted job requirements for Software Developer Engineer Position. Its job location is in Bangalore. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring freshers like you to showcase your skills and stand out among your peers. Any Degree from Any stream holder is eligible to apply for this job.By joining iRely you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from iRely’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.Interested candidates encouraged to apply for this position. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Company :-
iRely is a premier, global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and petroleum distribution business software. Our solutions help companies manage core business processes within a single, fully integrated system called i21. iRely is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana with offices in Bangalore, India and Makati City, Philippines.
iRely Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- iRely
Job Position:- Software Developer Engineer
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech Or Higher
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
iRely is looking for Full-Time Software Developer Trainees to join their team in Bengaluru, India effective August 1.
Selected applicants will participate in a self-proving program to demonstrate your technical skills by developing & demonstrating an assigned test project(s). During this time, you will work from home and be assigned a test project(s), upon successful completion of the project you will continue on this program and be on probation as per company policy.
You will have an opportunity to work on our business ERP software on successful completion of your assigned test project.
Salary will be paid during the self-proving program.
During the Self-Proving Program Period:
- You will work remotely from your home with your own computer system.
- You will be given references to free online technical articles or materials. You are expected to self-study/learn and apply those technologies/techniques in your test project successfully.
- Self-Proving program is considered successful only if the project is successfully completed on all aspects. This includes test project(s) using the techniques/technologies that we expect you to use, ability to show/demonstrate a working model during the demo sessions, ability to clearly understand and provide specific answers to the questions asked during the demo sessions.
Skills and Requirements:
- BE/B.Tech/MSc/ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 70%.
- A computer/ laptop with at least 8GB of RAM to work from home during the initial self-proving program period.
- Willing to work from the office in Bengaluru on completion of the self-proving program period.
- Excellent ability to understand instructions and follow through.
- A good attitude towards learning
- Web development experience is an advantage.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming terminologies or a high research ability.
- Ability to solve or simplify complex problems or processes.
- Passionate about taking up challenges.
How to apply for iRely Hiring 2023 for Software Developer Engineer.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in iRely hiring 2023 for the post of Software Developer Engineer . We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
iRely Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for iRely Hiring 2023?
To apply for the iRely Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of iRely or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide iRely Hiring 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides iRely Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the iRely Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds