Global Payments Recruitment 2023 : Global Payments Off Campus has announced the position of Technical Support .It is One of the best opportunities for freshers or as well as experienced Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. Global Payments is hiring 2023 Batch. Any BTech, BCA degree holder candidates can apply for this job role. For more information regarding Global Payments Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Global Payments Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Global Payments Recruitment 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Global Payments Off campus Recruitment 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Candidates can apply before the specified deadline.Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Global Payments @ www.global.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Global Payments
Job Position:- Technical Support
Qualification:- BTech, BCA
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Summary of This Role
Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of servers and edge of network devices (e.g. desktops, laptops, MDM platform, MACs) and related systems while ensuring all processes and procedures take into account company policy / standards and industry best practices. Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements. Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to servers, desktop or laptop computers, MDM platform, or related peripheral equipment.
What Part Will You Play?
- Prepares desktops and laptops by imaging devices in preparation for deployment and testing them for proper operation. Ensures Thin Client and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) devices interconnect seamlessly with file servers, mail servers, etc. Sets up and configures appropriate hardware and software for new team members as primary analyst.
- Assists with maintaining the functionality and efficiency of computer and user objects in active directory. Configures user access for basic Local Area Network (LAN) services to include setting up email accounts for hired team members and deletion of terminated team members.
- Builds and configures infrastructure underpinning LAN services, as directed under supervision.
- Responds to routine technical issues surrounding desktop/laptop hardware (e.g. replacement of peripheral equipment due to failure), Microsoft Operating Systems, and/or installed software (e.g. basic software corruption), and follows through to appropriate resolution. Delivers replacement equipment, as directed.
- Prepares information on LAN capacity and performance through collection of automated reports and data providing to higher level analyst for reporting.
- Reviews and updates basic and standard departmental documentation, as directed.
- Assists with adherence to technology policies and compliance with all security controls, as directed.
- Ensures that allocated work queues are responded to and actioned in an appropriate timescale seeking support from higher level analysts or managers as needed.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems preferred; other degrees considered.
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Previous experience in an IT Server, Network, and/or PC Support, or IT customer support environment considered a plus
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity – Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Client facing communication skills – Builds positive customer relationships, and works with clients to understand and respond to issues
- Problem resolution skills – Investigates and provides solutions to issues, incidents, and problems
- Organization – Prioritizes work according to business need, with minimal support
How to apply for Global Payments Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Global Payments Off campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Technical Support. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Global Payments Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Global Payments off campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Global Payments off campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Global Payments or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Global Payments off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Global Payments Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Global Payments Off campus Recruitment Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.