Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Genpact Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Genpact is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Genpact Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Genpact Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Genpact Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Genpact @ www.Genpact.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide. Genpact is listed on the NYSE and in 2021 generated revenues of US$3.71 billion.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a unit of General Electric. The company was founded as GE Capital International Services (GECIS) in New Delhi. Starting with 20 employees under the leadership of CEO Pramod Bhasin, its charter was to provide business process outsourcing solutions to GE’s businesses. In the beginning, GECIS created processes for outsourcing back-office activities for GE Capital such as processing car loans and credit card transactions. It was an experimental concept at the time and the beginning of the Business-Process-Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
The company became independent and started to serve clients outside of GE. As part of this transition, the company changed its name to Genpact for “generating business impact.” Also in 2005, the company opened additional offices in India and by the end of the year, recorded US$493 million in revenue, with 15% coming from new global clients, and the remaining 85% from GE.
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – S2P
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech/Any Graduate
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Id:- HMS029446
Last Date:- ASAP
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Operational Lead experience
- Exposure to sourcing or procurement operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonable presentation skills
- Team building and conflict management
- Knowledge and experience in analysis & reporting (exposure to macros and PPT)
- Proven understanding on SAP / SAP-SRM / MS Office (Excel and Word) / any workflow tool
- Good to have knowledge on other ERPs like ARIBA, ZYCUS
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Act as key point of contact in collaborating closely with external and internal partners
- Identify Process Defects and improve TAT and enhance SLA’s
- Measure the teams’ efficiency, Generate Lean / process improvement ideas
- Complaints or issue handling, Responsible for HR Metrics and MIS or Reporting in Excel / reporting tool
- Supporting Global Procurement teams with a wide variety of operational procurement activities
- Provide all operational support to the Strategic Sourcing teams
- Collect, prepare and provide analysis and reports on category specific data to facilitate the accurate Strategic decisions
- Support the Category Teams with all operational elements of Strategy developments e.g. Opportunity Assessment preparation and outputs
- Use Category and system knowledge to set up the content for negotiations i.e. RFQ, e-auction
- Supporting the Category leaders in the contract Management cycle
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Registration online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Registration?
To apply for the Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration , you have to check the official site of Infosys or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Registration?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.