Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Genpact Off Campus has announced the position of Domain Trainee. It is One of the best opportunities for freshers or as well as experienced Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. Any Graduate Degree from reputed Colleges Degree holder candidates can easily apply for this job role. For more information regarding Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Genpact Recruitment 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are interested in Genpact Off campus Hiring 2023 can get information easily just check the Complete details in this Job profile. Candidates can apply before the specified deadline. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Genpact @ www.genpact.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Domain Trainee
Qualification:- Graduate Degree
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Noida
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Inviting applications for the role of Domain Trainee – Underwriting
In this role, you will be responsible for leading teams and service level targets role for P&C Insurance Business. Facilitating goal-level creation for the team in line with Business goals and works with managers to ensure the goals are cascade to all associates. Guiding the talent identification and development process for the team. You will be encouraged to be focused on the Business goals/challenges and know how to seek these using analytics and technology
- Lead teams and service level targets. Providing mentorship to direct reports, comprised of Domain Experts and Assistant managers
- Monitor, analyses and report on trends in the key underwriting performance drivers
- Leading weekly/monthly/quarterly discussions on operations with UK partners
- Understanding of risks faced by the function and the controls in place to balance and mitigate the risks
- Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment exercising good judgment
- Working with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
- Approving hiring and redeployment requests within his/her group
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate in any stream except Technical
- Property and Casualty Insurance Knowledge/ Higher Certification in Underwriting (P&C) Preferred
Preferred Skill Set
- Ability to think long-term strategically and operationally
- High customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with full understanding of UK insurance U/W and claims cycle dynamics and Lloyds market
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Highly motivated and achievement oriented
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Genpact Off campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Domain Trainee. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact campus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Genpact off campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Genpact off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Genpact Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Genpact Off campus Recruitment Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.