EY Off Campus Hiring 2023: EY has posted job requirements for Data Analytics. Its job location is in Kochi. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring freshers like you to showcase your skills and stand out among your peers. Any B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) required to qualify candidates may be eligible to apply for this job. By joining EY Off Campus Hiring you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
Therefore, We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from EY’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this position. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Company :-
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Data Analytics
Qualification:- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science).
Job Location:- Kochi
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Requisition ID: 1429756
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to apply for EY Hiring 2023 for Data Analytics.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in EY Recruitment 2023 for the post of Data Analytics. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
EY Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the EY Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of EY or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide EY Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides EY Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the EY Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds