Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | MS Automated Operation Engineer | Apply Now
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson, a renowned global company, announced its off-campus recruitment drive for 2023. This presents an excellent opportunity for aspiring Candidates to join one of the leading organizations in the industry.
To apply in Ericsson Recruitment 2023 for this position, jobseekers can visit the Ericsson careers website and submit your application before the deadline. During the Ericsson Recruitment 2023 process, Ericsson will be looking for candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
We have provided the detailed information on Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023, Ericsson Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.
A collection of assets about our financial reports, company information, organizational announcements, business deals and people stories.
Creating game-changing technologies and services that shape our future – that’s what we do. By combining creativity, expertise and technology, we open new possibilities in communication for you. And together, we support in resolving global challenges. For example by mitigating climate change and connecting every school in the world.
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Ericsson
Job Position:- MS Automated Operation Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- 730940
Last Date:- ASAP
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network / service applications characteristics and capabilities.
- Knowledge on 3G /4G/ 5G architecture. L1 level RAN trouble shooting knowledge.
- RAN Optimization and RAN performance experience.
- Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks
- Leadership skills: Not Applicable
- Language skills: Proficiency in written / Spoken English
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience 1-4years in relevant telecom field.
We are now looking for an Automated Operation Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
What you will do
1st LO Engineer is typically assigned to work with service quality surveillance / assurance Level 1 Operations activities in an operations organization. Role is to perform the surveillance activities and ensure that all the events on a network get escalated to the relevant function within the stipulated time period for restoration / resolution.
You will bring
- Good communication & presentation skill & customer facing experience.
- Good analytical understanding and business perspective.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
- Service Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Management for the assigned Network Services
- Ticket Management
- Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / KPI) to the field operations organizations
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process
- Handling functional Mailboxes
- Work towards KPI & Balanced Scorecard parameters
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
- Clearing the first level Network Alarms
- Creation of Trouble Tickets
- Ticket updation and routing to the relevant department for further course of action
- Health check audits for RAN alarms.
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Ericsson or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Ericsson Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ericsson Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.