Ericsson Hiring 2023: Ericsson has announced for the post of Support Service Specialist. Job location is in Bengaluru. It is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to make their Career in IT Sector. And Ericsson is Hiring 2023 passout Batch .Any Graduate in B.Com, BBM , BBA or relevant degree, eligible to apply for this job. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers regarding Ericsson Hiring 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Ericsson Hiring 2023, and the Registration Process for Ericsson Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are interested in Ericsson Hiring 2023 you can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Ericsson @ www.ericsson.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
Ericsson shapes the future of mobile broadband Internet communications through its technology leadership, creating the most powerful communication companies.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Mission: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.”
Vision: “For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.”
Ericsson Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Ericsson
Job Position:- Support Service Specialist
Qualification:- Graduate in B.Com, BBM , BBA or relevant degree
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a 1st Level PTP Support Services . This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive enquiry management activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels. Mostly for query management in PTP area .
What you will do
Support the following systems and functions:
PtP Support Services offers 1st level support to internal customers (Ericsson employees working in collaboration with the suppliers) as well as external customers (Ericsson’s Suppliers) in regard to the invoicing and payment process.
- Incident management.
- Shift will be 9hrs*5 days a week Shift.
- Problem Management.
- Incident management.
- Responsible of timely execution of all tasks according to job description and the instructions received from the manager.
- Act as the first point of contact for supplier and Ericsson employees working in relation with Ericsson’s suppliers, via all means of communication available.
- Ensures a good collaboration with team members and all supporting functions across the company.
- Delivers all activities efficiently.
- Manages all activities of high complexity level.
- Works closely with all support fuctions to ensure critical cases are solved correctly and timely.
- Participates in projects and represents the organization in meetings regarding the process or the ways of working.
- Ensures that all documents/ presentations requested are created according to indications received and are delivered timely.
- Acts like a domain expert.
- Respects time schedule and working hours as communicated by the Manager.
- Handle inquires by taking following actions: Receive inquiries by email / chat, using computerized systems to access the details of customers, receive inquiries by phone and ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction, log ticket, dispatch or resolve ticket according to work instructions, handle request with high complexity level.
- Responsible for Incident Management within ITIL Framework by taking following actions: prioritize high severity or escalated tickets, follow-up pending tickets.
- Assure Quality Control in key areas by taking following actions: understand the purpose of quality control, provide necessary support as required.
- Has the integrity to respect private and confidential information by taking following actions: understand the responsibility in data security, analyze sensitive information and ensure it is secure.
You will bring
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Positive attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Integrity and responsibility
- Fast learner
- Result oriented attitude
- Customer oriented attitude
- Team work
- Education: Graduate in B.Com, BBM , BBA or relevant degree
Minimum years of relevant experience fresher to 3 years into support role in Accounts payable.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
How to apply Ericsson for Support Service Specialist Hiring 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Ericsson Hiring 2023 for the post of Support Service Specialist We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Ericsson Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Hiring 2023?
To apply for the Ericsson Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Ericsson or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Ericsson Hiring 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Ericsson Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ericsson Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds