Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023: Deutsche Bank is seeking candidates for the post of Intern. It is One of the best opportunities for Jobseekers who want to make their Career in IT sector. The eligibility criteria for The Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023. Any BE/ B.Tech degree holders 2023 from a reputed institute with good academic scores students are eligible to apply for this job. For better Understanding to the Job Seekers regarding The Deutsche Bank off campus hiring 2023 can visit the official website of it. Interested candidates can apply for this job role as per their qualifications. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023, and the Registration Process for The Deutsche Bank Off campus Drive 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. In Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 you can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of The Deutsche Bank @ www.Deutschebank.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company :-
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
The Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Deutsche Bank
Job Position:- Intern
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Mumbai
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Title – Intern
Location – Mumbai
The Negotiator drafts, reviews and negotiates trading and other relevant documentation, performs due diligence and provides advice in respect of that documentation. The Negotiator will be assigned negotiations that meet their skill set, have readily available templates and fallbacks, and will actively work with their manager/s to make sure they are complying with the bank’s policies and procedures for those negotiations. In the course of the negotiations, the Negotiator will be the primary contact with the counterparty and the relevant Legal Counsel and will liaise with the business and support functions (e.g. Risk, Finance) and other infrastructure functions to make sure that the documentation executed with the counterparty meets the requirements of internal policies, procedures and regulations, as applicable, and that approvals are sought for any deviations from the bank’s policies and procedures. The Negotiator will perform recordkeeping responsibilities related to such negotiations and documentation or confirm the accuracy of those recordkeeping requirements. In the performance of their role, the Negotiator will exercise limited discretion in drafting and negotiating and will rely on the use of the bank’s standard templates, fallbacks and guides.
- Drafting and negotiating various trading agreements such as ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Agreements, Master Counterparty Agreements, Give-up agreements, Intermediation agreements, Switch Agreements and and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Drafting and negotiating documents like EMIR bilateral agreements, Research Services Agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, and various types of reporting agreements.
- Liaising and coordinating with various internal departments of the Bank as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in compliance with those requirements
- Having experience of financial products or commercial contracts drafting and negotiations.
(Previous derivatives or general corporate legal experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and / or analytical skills with solution based approach
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
How to apply The Deutsche Bank for Intern Hiring 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023 for the post of Intern. We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023?
To apply for the The Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of The Deutsche Bank or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide The Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides The Deutsche Bank Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is The Deutsche Bank Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds