Cisco Freshers Recruitment: Cisco schedule to hire Human Resources Leadership Program (Intern) for 2020. If you are Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR , you may apply for the post. The location of the job post is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Company: Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Freshers Recruitment:
Company Name :- Cisco Systems
Company Website:- www.cisco.com
Job Position:- Human Resources Leadership Program (Intern)
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary :- As per the company standards
Experience :- Freshers
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Qualification & Requirements:-
* Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR
* Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
* Minimum of two years relevant work experience between Bachelors and Masters programs or during Masters program
* Year of Passout -2022 (only)
* Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
* Ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
* Strong passion for building a career in Human Resources
* Willingness to relocate to Cisco East headquarters in Bangalore, India
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Job Description :-
What You’ll Do
- Cisco’s Human Resources organization provides Human Capital Strategy and Management to align with the company’s Goals and Objectives.
- Cisco HR professionals are valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value.
- We employ MBA/MS interns across a range of HR Functions to assist in providing short & long-term planning, decision-making, and strategic analysis and support.
- In conjunction with our business partners, Cisco HR members drive organizational effectiveness and productivity across the firm.
- At a corporate level, Cisco employs MBA/MS interns in functions including Staff/Recruiting, International Mobility, Human Resource Management Systems, Compensation, and Employee Relations. Our internships serve as a pipeline for filling full-time positions.
Interns in the Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program (HRLP) will spend 10-15 weeks working on projects which add significant value to Cisco Systems, Inc.
The HRLP internship program is designed for the participant to gain:
Experience: HRLP interns will be placed into a core HR role based on their area of interest and the business need and will also drive a team-based business strategy project.
Exposure: Located at corporate headquarters in San Jose, California, interns will work and interact with senior leadership, managers, cross-functional teams, and other HRLP interns. To conclude the internship experience, HRLP participants will present their business strategy project analysis and recommendations to senior HR leadership.
Education: In addition to hands-on projects, interns are strongly encouraged to participate in personal Engineering workshops, training, and business seminars often led by world-class subject matter experts.
Cisco’s Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program is a three year accelerated program designed to develop future HR leaders that are closely linked with the business strategy. Cisco HRLP professionals are highly valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. The HRLP internship program serves as our primary pipeline for filling full-time positions.
Typically candidates will be notified regarding internship offers within 48 hours of interviewing.
Cisco Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for this post, they may apply for the post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link-Click Here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!