Avegen Internship 2023-2024 : The Avegen Internship 2023-2024 presents an exceptional opportunity for individuals looking to launch their careers in the ever-evolving IT sector. Avegen is actively seeking fresh talent from the 2023, 2022, and 2021 graduating batches, both from graduate and postgraduate programs, to fill various roles within their organization. In this comprehensive post, we aim to provide you with a detailed understanding of the Avegen Internship 2023-2024, covering essential aspects such as eligibility criteria, the selection process, required skills, mandatory documentation, and the steps to register for this exciting internship opportunity.
For those job seekers who may not be well-acquainted with the specifics of the Avegen Internship 2023-2024, this post serves as a valuable and informative resource. To explore detailed job roles and descriptions, you can visit Sprinto’s official website at https://avegenhealth.com/ or find additional information on our platform, https://fresherscamp.com/.
About the company : Avegen is a digital healthcare company empowering individuals to take control of their health and supporting healthcare professionals in delivering life-changing care. Avegen builds transformative Digital Health Products. Avegen’s Digital Health Products are a mobile application for patients who are living with long term conditions.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Intern who is ready to automate our digital health products and enter into the mobile app development world. If the performance during the internship exceeds expectation, we would love to consider converting the internship to a full-time job.
Avegen Internship 2023-2024 Details :
Company Name: Avegen
Job Position:- QA Intern
Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Area of Interest:- Engineering
Last Date:- ASAP
Avegen Internship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Fresh B.Tech./BE graduates
- Available for full-time, in-office internship for a period of 6 months
You must have a basic understanding of automation, willingness to learn mobile automation, good attention to detail and a strong appetite to learn good quality testing. Some specific qualifications that may be required or preferred for this role include:
- Good in Programming language(Java)
- Knowledge of automation is a must.
- Should be aware of mobile application testing .
- A good eye for identifying bugs/errors
- Ability to think of all possible scenarios in testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Being fluent in communicating
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
In addition to these skills and qualifications, you should also have a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
You will learn:
As an Automation QA intern, you will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and knowledge related to mobile automation, regression testing, functional testing and compliance. You will also get mentored by experts to learn about mobile application development and API testing. While you work as an intern, some specific areas that you will focus on include:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for every release.
- Employ mobile app automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium) to design and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Utilise java language to develop and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Set up and maintain a robust Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to ensure efficient testing and delivery of mobile applications.
- Use GitLab to manage version control and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Work independently and with less supervision, demonstrating excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Collaborate with other QA team members to share knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the overall testing process and methodologies for mobile applications.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to work on various projects and technologies.
- Work diligently to meet project deadlines and ensure product quality without compromising on excellence.
- Monitor debugging process results.
How to Apply for Avegen Internship 2023-2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Avegen Internship online by the following link as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click here To Apply
Avegen Internship 2023-2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Avegen Internship 2023-2024?
To apply for the Avegen Internship , you have to check the official site of Avegen or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Avegen Internship 2023-2024?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Avegen Internship Alerts continuously.
What is the Avegen Internship Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.