Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2020 : Asteria Aerospace hiring freshers for the recruitment of Product Development Engineer Position . Candidates having B.E/B.Tech/M.E are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Asteria Aerospace : Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2020
Company Website : www.asteria.co.in
Positions : Product Development Engineer – Design
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2+ Years
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – Aerospace/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Unisys Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Service Desk Associate
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Process Associate
- Redbytes Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Product Operations
- Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Thryve Digital Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee Engineer
Job Description : Product Development Engineer – Design will be responsible for the electromechanical design, analysis, prototyping and testing of structural components, subsystems, and assemblies for Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) products.
- CAD design of UAV system mechanical components and assemblies keeping in mind system requirements, design principles, electro-mechanical assembly requirements, DFM principles
- Analyze structures – composite/metal/plastic/other using engineering principles, FEA to ensure that all requirements with respect to loads, weight, operating environment are met.
- Test and verify UAV mechanical components against requirements
- Document requirements, design, manuals, test procedures and test reports for UAV mechanical components and assemblies
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How to Apply :
Email your latest Résumé to [email protected]
More Info: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!