Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Amazon Off Campus 2023 Hiring is one of the best opportunities for jobseekers to kickstart their career in IT sector. Amazon is hiring graduates and post-graduates from the batch of 2020, 2021 and 2022. For better understanding about Amazon Hiring 2023, we have provided the description, eligibility criteria, job role responsibilities of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 and the required skills for Amazon Hiring 2023 in this post below.
All the job applicants who are not aware of Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon or our website fresherscamp.com .
About the company : Amazon, founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 as an online bookstore, has grown into one of the world’s largest and most influential e-commerce and technology companies. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Amazon has transformed the way people shop and access goods and services globally.
One of Amazon’s defining features is its commitment to innovation and disruption across various industries. Amazon Prime, the company’s subscription service, offers members benefits like fast shipping, access to streaming content, and exclusive deals, setting a new standard for customer loyalty programs. Additionally, Amazon’s foray into original content production through Amazon Studios and its development of smart home devices like Echo and Alexa have further diversified its offerings.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Catalog Associate – French
Job ID: 2457149
Qualification:– Any degree (degree in French preferred)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Last Date:- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Mandatory: Graduation in any stream.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in French from any reputed university.
- Diploma in French along with Graduation in any field.
- DELF B1 or above in French fresher/with work experience.
• 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
• Proficient in French & American English.
• Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
• Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information • Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
• Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
• Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
• Adult content
• Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
Description: The Global Catalog Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal French.
- This job requires the employee to work from Amazon corporate office location in person.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Core responsibilities for this position include: Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed. Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply link : Click here to apply
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 , you have to check the official site of Amazon or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2023 Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.