Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 : Amazon schedule to hire for Digital Content Associate for the Amazon Hiring 2022 for Freshers. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai, India. The details for the Amazon Recruitment 2022 selection process, Amazon application procedure and salary details of Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022 for Freshers as Digital Content Associate.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Website :- https://www.amazon.jobs/
Job Position:- Digital Content Associate\
Qualification:- B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/MCA
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Job Group:- Reading Experience
Job Category:- Editorial, Writing, and Content Management
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Experience :- Freshers
Last Date :- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
- Under graduate from any reputed university
- Proven interpersonal skills & time management
- Exposure to eBooks
- Exposure to Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML standards
- Experience in creating banners/promotions using Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ability to create innovative, multi-platform ad campaigns using Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Leverage creative best practices to optimize user experience and drive performance of key advertising initiatives
- Candidate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content
- Partner with design leadership and product management partners to consistently deliver high-quality creative that meets placement specs.
- Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment.
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding comics, editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to image editing tools, MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Amazon or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.