Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023: Accenture has announced a job application for System and Application Services Associate in accross India. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry.
To apply in Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023 for the post of System and Application Services Associates, BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BVoc, BMS, BBS, BFM, BBI, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B.Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA, Degree holder candidates eligible to apply for this. any applicants who want to get their Career as System and Application Services Associate in this field may visit the official website of Accenture and submit your application before the deadline. During the Accenture Recruitment 2023 process, Accenture seeking candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
To more information you may visit the official website of Accenture Hiring 2023. all the applicants who are interested to know regarding about this job, We have provided the detailed information on Accenture Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for Accenture, Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Accenture
Job Position:- System and Application Services Associate
Qualification:- BSc, BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BVoc, BMS, BBS, BFM, BBI, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B.Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA
Batch:- 2022/2023 Passouts
Job Location:- PAN India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
What we need?
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to Apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Accenture Wireless 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023?
To apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Accenture or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Accenture Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides Accenture Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.