Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration : Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Nokia is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Nokia Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Nokia Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Nokia Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Nokia @ www.Nokia.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- R&D Engineer
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Experience:- 0 to 2 years
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Applied R&D, MN Mobile Networks
Job ID:- 2200000KAU
Last Date:- ASAP
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration Eligibility Criteria:-
Required experience and knowledge:-
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
- Experience with Angular/ReAct
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with MYSQL, SQL Server
- Experience in microservice/API based development
- Strong in OOPS and OOAD Design Methodologies
- Secure Coding Practices
- Experience in DevOps tools in Cloud Environment
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- • Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
- Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
- Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
- Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration ?
To apply for the Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration, you have to check the official site of Nokia or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration ?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration Alerts continuously.
What is the Nokia Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Software as a service (SaaS) is a delivery model in which applications are provided over the cloud as a subscription-based service. Rather than installing and managing software on their own systems, SaaS subscribers access software through a remote cloud network via the Internet or an application programming interface (API). Simply put, with the SaaS model, CSPs are provided access to the software they need instead of buying it outright, typically through a usage-based subscription purchased on a monthly or yearly basis.
Nokia Software Support Services can help you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO), speed time to market (TTM), and get the most from your Nokia software assets. We provide comprehensive support that can meet the unique needs of your business and enable you to assure your services and deliver seamless experiences your customers expect. Our software support services offers the flexibility to pick the right services to address your specific needs. Each successive tier brings you more business value while further reducing your TCO. We back all our support services with appropriate service.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.