Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Cognizant Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Cognizant is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Cognizant Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Cognizant Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Cognizant Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Cognizant @ www.Cognizant.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Cognizant
Post Name:- Trainee – GenC
Qualification required:- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc
Job Location:- Across India
Job Type:- Full Time
Salary:- INR 401,988.00 per Annum
Last date to apply:- 16 October 2022
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals / OCIs / PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / technology / domain, including work from office location basis business requirements
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues and mitigate points of failure
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work coherently in a team
- Candidates must upload their resume with photograph embedded, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE file in PDF format, during test registration (mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
- Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (if available)
How to Apply for Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. Cognizant began as Dun & Bradstreet Satyam Software (DBSS), established with Satyam Computer Services as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses with Srini Raju as the founding CEO and MD. In 1996, the company started pursuing customers beyond Dun & Bradstreet.
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition. No longer a nice-to-have, a fully developed and hyper-scale digital platform is the only means to ensure commercial relevance and a financial future in the decade ahead.
Cognizant Corporation, split into two companies: IMS Health and Nielsen Media Research. After this restructuring, Cognizant Technology Solutions became a public subsidiary of IMS Health. In June 1998, IMS Health partially spun off the company, conducting an initial public offering of the Cognizant stock. The company raised $34 million, less than what the IMS Health underwriters had hoped. They earmarked the money for debt payments and upgrading company offices.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.