Barclays Recruitment 2023 : Barclays Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Barclays is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Barclays Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for Barclays Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Barclays Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Barclays @ www.Barclays.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group. With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736.
In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser. Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
Barclays Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Support Engineer
Qualification:- Any Degree
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Permanent
Reference Code:- 9036537
LAst Date:- ASAP
Barclays Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Degree in information system or computer science or any equivalent
- Application troubleshooting/debugging capability and analytical skills
- Basic Operating systems Unix/Linux or Windows knowledge
- Basic Scripting experience
- Basic experience of working with relational databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps and understanding of various stages of Agile Change life cycle.
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
Skills that will help you in the role:-
- A selection of several of the below skills: Python, Citrix, Web services, Java, Kibana, ITRS, AppDynamics, Splunk
- Exposure to middleware technologies (ex. Tibco RV and Solace) desirable
- Understanding of IB Front office technology (understanding of trade lifecycle) would be an advantage
- Any Service Management/ticketing tool and Workflow Knowledge
- Knowledge of scheduling tools like Autosys or others.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Providing seamless end-to-end support and expertise for front office Trading applications to help drive the effectiveness and commercial strength of the Trading franchise.
- Monitoring underlying system health, functionality, and availability to proactively detect and prevent issues from impacting the business.
- Improving monitoring and alerting capabilities primarily through ITRS or other strategic platforms.
- Working with the development teams to understand full production application build, configuration, and change going into the platform.
- Compliance to audit, regulatory and CSO Standards requirements – risk aware and focused
- Analyse automation failures, identify root cause of failure and work with L3, Integration and application owners
- Log and track incidents and issues following the ITIL standards; Tracking outstanding issues and working with the appropriate parties to achieve resolution and prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensuring all application standard controls and requirements are being met and that any new services being brought to production have met the required level of standards and assurances.
- Works with Build the Bank, GTIS (Infra), GTSM (Service Management) and Operations to identify manual tasks and automate.
How to for Apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 , you have to check the official site of Barclays or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Barclays Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.