Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Barclays Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Barclays is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Barclays Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Barclays Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Barclays Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Barclays @ www.Barclays.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Fraud Analyst
Batch:- 2021 & 2022
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Area of Expertise:- Operations
Reference Code:- 90348253
Last Date:- ASAP
Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills that will help you in the role:-
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
Roles & Responsibilities for Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 (What you’ll do) :-
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimise the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
- Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls
How to for Apply for Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of Barclays or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Barclays Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Barclays Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group. With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736.
In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser. Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.