Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch : Amazon Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Amazon is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Amazon Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Amazon Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Amazon Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon @ www.Amazon.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Website :- https://www.amazon.jobs/
Job Position:- Data Analyst Support
Job Category:- Administrative Support
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Experience:- 0-1 year
Job Id:- 2217491
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As Per Company Standers
Last Date:- ASAP
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- 0-4 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in . Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Proficient with reporting tools like Tableau/Quick-sight.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible · Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch ?
To apply for the Amazon Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch , you have to check the official site of Amazon or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Amazon Recruitment for Freshers 20222 ?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.